那得起,放不下。

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My life has become so quiet that all I hear are just my own thoughts, running and running like a treadmill.

---

At the end of the day, you are still all alone facing it urself. No one understands it better than yourself. Sometimes it's better to just keep quiet and go.
Posted by Jas Tham at 11:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jas

Jas

Friends

  • celeste
  • mindy
  • siumei
  • my old

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (63)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • TRAMATISED
      • 人心真可怕
      • Jinx Fridays
      • My life really doesn't have anything much to look ...
      • 金字良言
      • 又有谁真正了解你内心的挣扎呢? 没人。。。 Who walks on at the end o...
      • Every.time.every.single.time.
      • 有些震撼,有些感动
      • 对你, 只有失望,失望,再失望。。。
      • the messages?
      • I await for a new me to be reborn.
      • My life has become so quiet that all I hear are ju...
      • Avril Lavigne I Love You
      • Ppl usually think u are being silly or ridiculous ...
      • U really wanna know how bad it is!!!!????!!
      • Why do u keep saying sorry to me? Is it because u...
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.