Let me tell u now.
Every bloody night, each bloody hour I check your whatsapp login status.
And everytime, whether u are online or offline, I wonder what u are busy with. And it is worse when I keep seeing that ur "last seen was at bla bla am/pm". My thoughts go wild! I wonder where u have disappeared to. And u must be outside and busy that's why u didn't even login to whatsapp. And for u, such a phone addict to not touch ur phone means u must be really occupied with something right?! And I ask myself what could make u SO occupied, and I continue wondering again. Most of the times I just kept thinking is it u are with the girls? The girls? Some girl? And I tell U, this is DRIVING ME INSANE.
I know it not ur fault or non of ur biz. But U CAN'T BLAME ME RIGHT?!! U drove me this stage of insanity. I am really going mad if this continues on and I KNOW IT WILL. I seriously seriously wish I could sleep and not wake up anymore because I really can't take any more of this insanity. I am losing my mind and pls let me die or release me before I loose my mind.
PLEASE.
No comments:
Post a Comment